Tuesday, March 24, 2009

27 Tuxes???

I'm sure you've seen the movie 27 Dresses. About the chick that's always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Yeah, well here's my post proving that it can go both ways. Drum roll please.....

Los Angeles, CA - Casey Kirkland Wedding

Chicago, IL - Adam Bryan Wedding

San Diego, CA - Josh Brasher Wedding

Highland, UT - Jamon Jensen Wedding
*I'm playing bass on the right

Dallas, TX - Corry Pilcher Wedding
*note: that was one of four garters caught in the summer of 2008

San Diego, CA - Derek Watson Wedding

Denver, CO - Brett Denney Wedding

American Fork, UT - Eastin Travis Wedding


# of times a groomsmen: 8
# of garters caught: 5

10 comments:

Casey said...

Every dog has its day. Keep your head up Ben

schuyler said...

I promise you will not be a groomsmen in my wedding...but I'm not saying you won't be part of the ceremony....

Unknown said...

Ha! Ha! At least you had some nice tuxes. Be thankful you didn't have to buy anything like this..http://www.redhatshow.com/images2/Rick_Hubbard_Purple_Tux_with_Guitar_72dpi.jpg

Emily said...

You're hysterical.

Melissa said...

Impressive. You're popular!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
danielle said...

Impressive Ben.
Are you a groomsman everytime for your wonderful friendships or your (free) musical talent?
That was a joke Ben. I think.

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

we can switch it up again and you can be one of my bridesmaids.... screw 27 dresses how about "Maid of Honor?"

Lauralee Altice said...

I love it! Your time will come! That perfect girl will find you one day! :)

Ash & JD said...

classic. so classic.